Ads By Google
Ads By Google
Android is currently his era. Android is a mobile operating system with a Linux base. Nature of open source where the source code is distributed free of charge to the developer. With it is so, then the developers will be able to create applications that can be supported and applied in the Android OS. At first, Android is a program developed by Android Inc.. However, in the end the giant online companies in the world, the Google acquiring and all intellectual property belongs to Google's Android Inc. a wholly owned then the operating system developed by Google.
Android Inc. is a newcomer in the field of software development that is only used for mobile phones. Base company located in Palo Alto, California, United States. After that dibentukan the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium whose members consist of 34 companies hardware, software, and telecommunications, which includes Google, T-Mobile, Nvidia, etc.. The consortium was formed with the aim of developing the Android operating system which is the first OpenSource for mobile phones.
The release of the initial version of Android made on 5 November 2007 when it shared the consortium said it would support the development of standards that are used for mobile devices. On the other hand, that Google is releasing the code on Android under the Apache license. Apache is a license to use software that is standard on mobile devices. There are two types of distributors operating system Android. The first fully supported by Google or Google Mail Services (GMS) and the second is completely free distribution without the support of Google, also known as the Open Handset Distribution (OHD). The founders of Android Inc., who has worked at Google, including Andy Rubi, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White considers that the functions of Android Inc. is the software on the mobile phone. And since that's when there is the issue that I want to play in the mobile phone segment.
We've developed a program of mobile devices supported by the Linux Kernel. This shows an indication that Google is preparing themselves to face competition in the mobile phone market. As had been widely circulated various types of mobile phones that use the Android operating system, which include the Google Nexus One, HTC Legend, Sony Ericcson Xperia X10, Samsung Galaxy S, and some vendors based on Android.
As for the advantages of the Android operating system including:
1. Openness - In this operating system, Android provides access into some of the basic functions of mobile devices using standard calls to the API.
2. The destruction of the border - In using this operating system, you can combine the information from the internet to the mobile phone, such as contact information or data on the geographical location in getting a new chance.
3. similarity application - On the Android OS, there are some differences between the main phone with a software application to another, and can even change the program to dial a telephone number or a screen saver.
4. Quick and easy development - In the SDK applications in which there is everything you need to create and run Android applications. Google likens that Android is a software stacks. At each layer to collect some programs that can support the specific functions of the operating system. The following will be reviewed on the layers of the upper layer to the top layer.
- Linux Kernel - Is the bottom of the pile on the Android architecture
- Android runtime - Layer after Linux kernel is the Android Runtime. This layer contains the core libraries and the Dalvik virtual machine. Core libraries include a set of core Java libraries which means Android has included a set of basic libraries that provide most of the functions that exist in the basic libraries of Java programming language.
- libraries - Being on the same level with the Android Runtime. This layer includes a set of libraries in C / C + + that can be used by various components on the Android system.
- Application Framework - This layer includes a program to regulate basic functions of smartphones. This layer is a set of basic tools such as smartphones resource allocation, telephone applications, the turn antarproses or programs, and tracking the physical location of the phone.
- Application - At this layer is the top layer. In this layer you will find the various functions of the smartphone, such as calling and sending short messages, run a web browser, and access the contact list. For users of these layers are most frequently accessed.
Ads By Google